Thank you for choosing Miller Vein for your vein care. Below are some instructions before your procedure.
This does not apply for VeinErase Treatments.
We hope this will be helpful. Our goal of 100% satisfaction starts with an informed patient.
- The medical procedures you are scheduled for are typically covered by insurance. Before your appointment we will pre-authorize your procedures for you convenience. You will be notified of any insurance issues that arise. Please note you are responsible for all co-pays and deductibles.
- Thigh-High Compression Stockings must be purchased
- After the procedure these must be worn for 1 day straight without getting wet, then an additional 2 days (without dressing).
- If you purchase the stockings from Miller Vein, they will not be covered by insurance.
- If you purchase the stockings from a medical supply company you are responsible for bringing them on the day of the procedure.
- Eat a meal before coming.
- Take all of your regular medications unless otherwise instructed by our staff.
- Wear loose fitting pants, shorts, etc.
- Do not wear flip-flops due to the compression hose. Wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not apply lotions, oils, or powders to your legs for 2 days prior to the procedure.
- Arrange a driver to take you home.
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to the scheduled procedure time.
- You will be at Miller Vein approximately 2 hours from the time you arrive to the time you are discharged.
- You will receive a telephone call from our office approximately 5-10 days prior to your scheduled procedure to discuss the pre-op instructions. If you do not receive a telephone call within 5 days of the scheduled days of the scheduled procedure, please call our office.
Prior to your appointment, please note: