Jeffrey H. Miller M.D.Board Certified Interventional Radiologist
Let’s start with the fun stuff:
• Born and raised in Detroit.
• Happily married since October of 2000. He met the love of his life while flying to Chicago.
• Proud father of two girls.
• Coached his daughters’ softball teams for seven years.
• Has two dogs, Louie and Vinnie.
You’re in good hands with an expert:
• Board-certified in Interventional Radiology and Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
• Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners and American Board of Radiology.
• Holds a certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in interventional radiology.
• Faculty Teacher of the Year Award Winner Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center.
• One of America’s leading national speakers on vein health.
• Detroit’s HOUR Magazine named him one of “Detroit’s Top Docs.”
Steven K. Wang M.D.Board Certified Interventional Radiologist
Prior to joining Miller Vein, Dr. Wang, M.D. was the first physician to bring minimally invasive endovenous treatments for varicose veins to William Beaumont Hospital, initially with radio frequency technology and subsequently with laser after FDA approval.
A native of Chicago, Dr. Wang performed his undergraduate studies at the University of Wisconsin earning a double major in biochemistry and molecular biology and graduating with distinction in 1987. He completed his medical school education at the University of Illinois in 1991 and his residency and subsequent fellowship in Interventional Radiology in 1997.
Dr. Wang’s expertise in the treatment of complex vascular diseases is well known to other physicians as he has lectured extensively and published multiple articles in the ﬁeld of interventional radiology. As the director of resident education in interventional radiology at William Beaumont Hospital, Dr. Wang was voted Teacher of the Year and continues to give IR board reviews to residents throughout Michigan.
Dr. Wang currently serves as the medical director of Miller Vein – Troy & Macomb Township.
Michael E. Lulenski M.D.Board Certified Interventional Radiologist
Michael E. Lulenski, M.D. joined the Miller Vein team of vascular experts in July, 2012. During his residency program, Dr. Lulenski trained under the tutelage of Jeffrey H. Miller, M.D.
“Dr. Lu,” as patients know him, received his Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Arizona in 1992 graduating with honors. Dr.Lulenski graduated medical school in 1997. To broaden his experience, he spent his 3rd year of medical school studying at Waterford Regional Hospital in Ireland and his 4th year at Beth Israel Hospital in New York City. In 2002 he completed his residency at Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center in Dearborn, Michigan, where he was awarded for outstanding patient care. Following residency, Dr. Lulenski’s interest in vascular care blossomed as he completed his fellowship in Interventional Radiology in June, 2003 at Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL.
Dr. Lulenski currently, serves as the medical director of Miller Vein—Dearborn & Monroe.